Student ID Home
It is mandatory that all students and staff on the Northeast Texas Community College Campuses obtain and carry a MyEagle Passport ID Card.
Youâ€™ll use your MyEagle Passport Card often, so make sure to carry it with you at all times. You will be able to use your card to:
- Receive financial aid disbursements
- Receive funds from book buy backs
- Purchase Food in the cafeteria or through meal plan
- Check out items from the library
- Attend athletic events
- Receive student discounts from participating merchants
Northeast Texas Community College and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the MyEagle Passport Card. The MyEagle Passport Card is a multi-functional Student ID which allows you to open an optional checking account at Herring Bank that offers you free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard or pin-based transactions. Itâ€™s the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus.
A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:
- No monthly service fee
- Easy access to free Herring Bank ATMs on and around campus
- Free access to online banking â€“ check balances and view your checking account statement online from anywhere you have internet access. www.MyEaglePassport.com
- Get paid faster â€“ direct deposit of your financial aid and/or direct deposit of your paycheck
For a complete list of limits and fees, check out this Schedule of Fees provided by Herring Bank.
Visit the Business Office to get your MyEagle Passport Card. Use your new MyEagle Passport Card, your official student ID, for all of your on-campus needs and to access your optional Herring Bank checking account.
NTCC has chosen the optional myEagle Passport multi-function card account offered by Herring Bank as the account for all student financial aid disbursements. If you would like to designate a different account for your direct deposits, you may do so through Campus Connect.
For information on how to obtain your MyEagle Passport Card, call the Business Office, (Monday - Thursday, 8am â€“ 6pm or Friday, 8 am - Noon).
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Contact Herring Bank 24 x 7 at 1-866-348-3435. You will also need to go to the Business Office for a new card.