- Complete the Returning Student Application.
- Provide OFFICIAL immunization record showing bacterial meningitis vaccination
Requires signature or stamp of a physician or public health personnel on a form which shows the month, day, and year the vaccination dose or booster was administered.
- Provide OFFICIAL transcripts (high school/GED/college) to the admissions Office
Transferring more than 12 hours from another College or University:
* we need your OFFICIAL College/University Transcript(s).
Transferring less than 12 hours from another College/University:
* we will need your OFFICIAL High School Transcript AND
* your OFFICIAL College/University Transcript(s).
- Apply for Financial Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov
The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is used to determine eligibility for any federal or state aid.
- Meet with an Advisor
Advisors are available to determine course placement/selections
- Register for Classes
Online registration is available through the myEagle Portal
- Pay Tuition and Fees
For payment options, contact the Business Office at (903) 434-8109 or (903) 434-8118
- Purchase Textbooks
Contact the College Bookstore at (903) 434-8150.
Admissions & Transcript Questions:
Contact the admissions Office via e-mail email@example.com
Registration & Enrolling Questions:
Contact an advisor for questions related to Registration and Enrolling.
You can find a list of advisors on the College Connection page.