Steps to Enrolling at NTCC
1. Complete the Application for Admission at www.ntcc.edu
Step-by-step instructions on how to complete the application are available here.
2. Provide OFFICIAL transcripts (high school/GED/college) to the Admissions and Records Office
High school transcripts must have final date of graduation for all graduates.
3. Furnish THEA or approved alternative test scores prior to registering for classes Approved alternative scores include exit-level TAKS, SAT, ACT or ACCUPLACER.
4. Apply for Financial Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov
The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is used to determine eligibility for any federal or state aid.
5. Attend MyEagle Orientation
MyEagle Orientation is designed for all first-time students. Call (903) 434-8140 to sign up for an orientation session.
6. Meet with an Advisor
Faculty advisor as well as College Connection Center advisors are available to determine course placement/selections.
7. Register for Classes
Online registration is encouraged and available for eligible students through CampusConnect at www.ntcc.edu.
8. Pay Tuition and Fees
Please contact the Business Office at (903) 434-8100 for more information on payment options.
9. Purchase Textbooks
Contact the College Bookstore at (903) 434-8100.
Contact the Admissions and Records Offcie via e-mail (AdmRec@ntcc.edu) or by phone - 903-434-8100 - for more information regarding registration at Northeast Texas Community College.
Application for Admission, Financial Aid Forms, Schedule of Classes, College Catalog, Payment Information (FACTS), and much more are available online at www.ntcc.edu
Hits: 4486 |
This page last updated by B. Goodings on 10/13/2010
Northeast Texas Community College is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, ADA institution.