Division of Math, Physics, & Engineering
University Caliber Education at NTCC
- We are dedicated to providing a university caliber education, within a community college environment, for students in their first two college years.
- We focus on transitioning a student from a high school environment to a university environment over a two-year period.
- Our goal is for mathematics, physics, and engineering NTCC graduates to be properly prepared for junior level university courses.
- Contact us to help you plan your curriculum and prepare you to earn your college degree.
- Fall 2015 enrollment in Advanced Physics I (calculus based physics) increased 400% from the fall 2011 enrollment.
- Several courses have been added to support rigorous two-year curriculum in mathematics, physics, and engineering.
- Several course sections have been added to support increasing enrollments.
- The physics laboratory was renovated (2011-2012) to include university caliber physics laboratory experiments.
- A full-time engineering professor was hired and began instructing all engineering courses in fall 2015.
- A new physics laboratory and a new engineering laboratory were designed. The new laboratories will be completed in May 2017 as part of the campus renovation project.