Once your application is received and processed, you will receive an email or letter in the mail requesting documentation necessary to complete the process. It is important that you respond promptly to this letter, as no further action can be made until this step is completed.
After NTCC has received your application and documentation, the Financial Aid office will be able to process your application. Now you may check your award status online via CampusConnect.
How to access CampusConnect
To access the award information from Campus Connect:
- Go to https://mycampus.ntcc.edu
- Log in using your portal username and password. Click "login help" for assistance.
- Click on the "Campus Connect - Student Information System" icon in the Launchpad area on the left
- If asked, enter your student ID and password. You will only be asked this once.
- In Campus Connect, click on Student Information
- Click Review Financial Aid
- Click on year requested and click view aid
Check Award Status
When you log into the CampusConnect System to check your award status, you will see one of the following:
- The amount of your financial aid will be listed. Congratulations!
Steps to ACCEPT/DECLINE LOAN:
- Under the STUDENT INFORMATION tab, select ACCEPT/DECLINE AID.
- Choose the appropriate aid year
- Check Accept or Decline buttons.
- Scroll down and Press SUBMIT.
- Read and follow prompts to finish.
- Your status will be listed as "Pending". This means that your application is still being processed in our Financial Aid office. If you are not alerted to contact the Financial Aid office, no action is necessary. Just keep checking online until your status changes.
- You will see a list of documents you need to complete before your application can be processed. These forms can be found in your myEagle portal under the online forms tab.
- You are alerted to contact the Financial Aid office. This means that your application is incomplete and action needs to be taken. At this point you should contact the Financial Aid office.