Steps to Apply for Financial Aid
- Create an FSA ID at fsaid.ed.gov (Independent and dependent students and one parent (if dependent) will need an FSA ID).
Questions about Dependency Status
- If you are planning on attending NTCC in the Summer semester 2015 complete 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Application must be completed each year. After 5-7 business days, review you CampusConnect and complete any additional documentation required to determine your eligibility.
If you are planning on attending the Fall Semester 2015, complete the 2015-2016 FAFSA. Application must be completed each year. You will be contacted by email to complete any necessary paperwork required to determine your eligibility.
The school code for NTCC is 016396.
- Required forms:
- Go to https://myeagle.ntcc.edu
- Login using your portal username and password. Click on "Need Assistance?" if you need help accessing the portal.
- Click on the Financial Aid link from the Student menu area on the left
- If you are a first-time user, you will need to select "First Time User" under the under the submit button in the login box. Follow the prompts to complete your login profile.
- Click on the "Your Documents" tab and submit all necessary documentation (Please Note: your application cannot be reviewed until all required documentation has been received).
- Click on theâ€śMessageâ€ť tab to review messages regarding your application.
- Click onâ€śYour Awardsâ€ť to review your awarded financial aid.
After the FAFSA has been processed and received by NTCC, the Financial Aid Office will notify student via email and the NTCC Online Financial Aid System if there are any forms needed. Please respond to this request immediately to expedite the processing for your aid.
Student must be approved for admission and have official high school transcript or GED test scores on file at NTCC before any Federal or State aid will be transmitted.
Remember to check your NTCC email address for any updates on financial aid.
Completed forms can be mailed, emailed or faxed:
Northeast Texas Community College
ATTN: Financial Aid Office
P.O. Box 1307
Mount Pleasant, TX 75456
FAX (903) 572-6712
For more information, please call (903) 434-8132