- Scores are available within 4 to 6 weeks after testing.
- Examinees must report to the NTCC Testing Office 15 minutes prior to appointment.
- Examinees will have 5 hours to complete the exam once actual testing begins.
- Examinees should take only those sections that have not previously been taken or and passed.
- Examinees are not required to retake sections already passed on THEA, Quick THEA, Accuplacer, or other alternative test, unless they are majoring in Education.
Examinees Should Bring the Following On Test Day
Items NOT Allowed
- Photo ID required to test (Drivers License, NTCC ID, Passport , or Employee Badge).
- Acceptable forms of non-photo ID include a Social Security card, insurance card, library card or a birth certificate.
- The examinee's name must be preprinted, not written in ink.
- NO ID, NO TEST!
- Two #2 pencils.
- Four-function calculator if taking the Mathematics section of the exam. Scientific graphing and programmable calculators are not permitted.
- Cell phones or pagers
- Watches with alarm devices or any type of communication device
- Drink or Food
Will you send my scores to another College or University?
In order to have your scores sent to another College, University or released to an individual besides yourself, please download and complete the Authorization to Release Test Scores form. Once you've completed and signed the form you can fax or mail that back to us. For your convenience the fax & mail information is available on the form.
Appointments for the Quick-THEA may be scheduled by calling the Testing Office at 903-434-8273 or 903-434-8272.
THEA official web site and Practice test: www.thea.nesinc.com
For a list of available test sites and their contact information go to http://www.thea.nesinc.com/TA_QT_testsites.asp