Welcome to Northeast Texas Community Collegeā¦
Start Here, Go Anywhere!
One of the most important ways to assure your success as a student at NTCC is to attend orientation.
What will I get out of orientation?
- learn about the support services available at NTCC
- learn to use NTCC technology
- learn about financial aid
- meet with an academic advisor
- have an opportunity to register for classes
Who should attend orientation?
Orientation is required for:
All other students are welcome to attend.
- New students (First-time full-time students)
- Transfer students with less than 12 hours college credit
Prior to attending orientation, students must:
- Complete the Application for Admission.
- Receive an acceptance letter with your NTCC Student Identification Number.
- Complete assessment testing or provide appropriate TAKS, SAT, ACT, or other approved test scores.
Ways to complete orientation:
There are two options for MyEagle Orientation:
- In Person- scheduled on NTCC's main campus on various dates in July for students who plan to start classes in the fall. Orientation activities last about 4 hours, with optional opportunities to register for classes online and/or tour the campus afterward. The fee of $40 covers all materials, t-shirt, and lunch. For more information [click here].
- Online- available anytime, online orientation is convenient, often takes less time to complete than in person orientation, and does not have to be completed in one sitting. Good reading and computer skills, an up-to-date computer, and adequate internet connection are required. The fee for online orientation is $_______. For more information [click here].
Please complete your assessment testing prior to attending orientation. [click here] for more information about assessment testing. [link to testing home or Accuplacer?]