Campus Connect at NTCC Features of Campus Connect:
- Add and drop courses(Reg'r/Add/Drop Courses)
- View current schedule(Class Schedule)
- View current grade report (Grade Report)
- Check course availability (Course Availability)
- View unofficial transcript (Unofficial Transcript)
- Request official transcript
- View account status (Account Status)
- Access degree audit features(Degree Audit)
- Verify demographic information (Demographic Info)
- Obtain Verification of Enrollment from the National Student Clearinghouse
- View financial aid info (Financial Aid)
- Edit Personal Identification Number (PIN Maintenance)
To access Campus Connect, log in to your myEagle portal account at https://mycampus.ntcc.edu and click on the Student Information System icon in the Launchpad area on the left. The first time you click on this you will be asked your student ID and your current Campus Connect PIN. Unless you've changed it, this will be your 8-digit date of birth.
To use Campus Connect, you must be in good academic standing and have no "holds." Students pursuing a certificate program, current high school students, and first-time students may not be eligible to register on-line. Closed classes, consent of instructor and special case registration must be processed in the Registrar's Office.
If you need assistance choosing a class, with career planning, or degree planning contact your advisor or one of our professionally trained counselors in our Advising Office.
If your demographic information is incorrect through Campus Connect, please contact the Admissions Office, (903) 434-8100, to receive information on how to correct.