e-Cashier Introduction to FACTS
To help you meet your educational expenses, Northeast Texas Community College offers a convenient online payment option through FACTS. Students who choose to use FACTS may select installment plans that are spread over several months, depending on the length of the semester and the time in which the plan is arranged. They may choose to make payments from their checking or savings account or by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit cards. In addition, the student has the convenience of arranging payments online as soon as he or she has registered.
The only cost to budget monthly payments through FACTS is a $35.00 per semester nonrefundable FACTS Enrollment Fee.
How to enroll:
- Login to Campus Connect
- Go to "Student Information" then "Review/Pay Account"
- Click on the payment plan box on the right.
- Choose the term in which to arrange payments.
- You will be taken to FACTS' eCashier payment portal.
How FACTS works:
After you check the box to "arrange payment for your current balance", e-Cashier will lead you through the process of creating a FACTS agreement. You will need to have the following information available:
- Eight digit Student ID.
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Information to create your FACTS Access Code.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
To check your account:
- Login to your My FACTS Account using your user ID and password.
- If you have forgotten or misplaced the ID or password, contact FACTS at (800) 609-8056.
Budget your tuition and fees one of two ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) -ACH payments are those payments you have authorized FACTS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Northeast Texas Community College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option -Many payers have requested the option of charging their monthly tuition payment to their credit card. This enables you to take advantage of various bonus programs offered by your credit card company. If you elect to use this option, your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full. If you wish to use this option, you may enroll by registering online through e-Cashier. Credit card payments are processed by American Card Services, Inc.
At NTCC, we believe FACTS will offer many advantages to our students. Here are some of them:
- All major credit cards are accepted when paying expenses through FACTS. These include Visa, Mastercard Discover and American Express.
- Students may spread their payments over a longer time period and more payments.
- Students may pay online instead of having to come to an NTCC campus.
FACTS Tuition Management Brochure
The FACTS Tuition Management Plan brochure can be picked up at all NTCC campuses. Click here if you would prefer to download a printable copy of the brochure.
When and what time will the funds be withdrawn from my bank account?
FACTS specifies the date each payment will occur, but it is your financial institution that determines the time of day the payment is debited. FACTS recommends you check with your financial institution to determine how far in advance funds should be deposited into your account to ensure the automatic payment clears. If a payment date falls on a weekend or banking holiday, the payment will be attempted the following business day.
How will I be notified of my payment information?
Once your agreement is posted to the FACTS system, you will receive a confirmation notification of your payment amount by e-mail or letter. Payments will be processed until the total balance is paid in full. The notification has important information you must have to log on to your My FACTS Account. The notification also serves as a reminder that a $35 (1-6 payments) nonrefundable enrollment fee will be processed from the account indicated on the agreement.
Can I pay by phone with FACTS?
In accordance with the Terms & Conditions of your FACTS agreement, payments are processed electronically. FACTS does not accept payments by phone.
What is the FACTS Access Code?
To help protect your privacy, FACTS asks the person responsible for the payments to create an access code. If you should call into FACTS inquiring about your FACTS agreement or inquire online through My FACTS Account , you will be required to verify your FACTS Access Code. If you do not create an access code on your FACTS agreement, one will be randomly assigned to you. Your FACTS Access Code will be identified on your FACTS Confirmation Notification. Please remember to keep a copy of your confirmation notification.
If you have questions regarding your financial aid award contact our Financial Aid Office by emailing klawrence.ntcc.edu .
If you have questions regarding your tuition balance contact our Business Office by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org