- Northeast Texas Poetry Reading to feature local speakers
- Honors Northeast wraps filming for fifth movie
- 20th Century Study Club of Pittsburg gives to Work Scholarship Program
- Adult Education kicks off school year with 50s themed celebration
- Glenn and Judy Weiss give matched gift for NTCC Morris County scholarships
Kiwanis Club of Pittsburg gives NTCC Work Scholarship
The Northeast Texas Community College Foundation recently received a scholarship donation from the Kiwanis Club of Pittsburg. The $500 gift is designated for the new Work Scholarship Program at NTCC. David Jordan (front left) is pictured presenting the gift to Dr. Jonathan McCullough, NTCC Vice President for Advancement. Also pictured (from left) is: Jenny Rowan, Jim Jordan, Bob Walker, Tom Harkness, Bob Fisher, Matt Wallace, Alan Weatherford, and Warren Robicheaux. Kiwanis President Royal Wertz is not pictured. To learn more about the Work Scholarship Program, please contact McCullough at 903-434-8115.