Coming Saturday, April 6
Duck Commander is headed to Northeast Texas Community College
Phil Robertson and his wife, Miss Kay, of Duck Dynasty fame, will appear on the NTCC campus on Saturday, April 6.
Attention Event Ticket Holders!
EVERY GUEST (INCLUDING CHILDREN) MUST HAVE A TICKET IN THEIR POSSESSION IN ORDER TO ENTER THE WHATLEY CENTER. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If you received a wrist band, you MUST have it on in order to enter the Whatley Center. You will need to present your paper ticket as well.
- Limited handicap parking will be located in the circle area between the Whatley Center and the administration building. If a member of your party has limited mobility and needs to be dropped off, please let the security guard at the entrance to this area know.
- The meal will include a BBQ sandwich, chips and a drink. You will need to show your ticket in order to receive a meal. However, please keep the perforated ticket stub with the number on it.
- Merchandise will be available for purchase at three convenient locations.
- ABSOLUTELY NO photography, video, or recording of any form during the speech. Violators will be asked to leave the event without a refund.
- Restroom facilities will be available in the Student Union Building (SUB), Business Technology Building (BT), and the Whatley Center. Look for signs.
6:00: Start Serving BBQ between the Whatley Center and BT building/Merchandise Sales Begins
6:45: Whatley Doors Open - Seating is open, but no seat saving is allowed. Your full party should plan to enter at the same time.
7:30: Speech Begins in Whatley Center - Everyone should be seated at this time
Merchandise available after speech in the Whatley Center Foyer