|Status: Full Time|
|Minimum Salary: $50,000|
Experience and other Qualifications Required:
- Bachelors degree in any Business discipline.
- Business Management and operations experience required, past or present ownership preferred.
- Must communicate well, possess strong "people skills" and quickly learn new concepts.
- Must excel at managerial accounting, budgeting, and financial management and possess a working knowledge of commercial lending procedures.
- Strong presentation skills and all other business experience will be considered.
Description of Job Duties:
Providing business counseling, market research, training, and loan application assistance to clients in a multi-county region of Northeast Texas. This is a mobile position requiring day-travel and occasional overnight stays outside the region. Work includes advising clients in multiple business disciplines to assist with startup, management, and growth. Often accomplished in cooperation with commercial banks, intermediary lenders, economic development partners and a network of colleagues; the work involves planning, forecasting, and application of business financial management principles. The Business Advisor will be required to fulfill federal grant deliverables, satisfying multiple stakeholders. Some light lifting and display setup is required.