I am pleased to announce that Northeast Texas Community College will begin a limited reopening of our main campus this summer to students and visitors who need more personal access to essential services beginning Monday, June 1, 2020! Although we wish we could open more fully at this time, in order to comply with Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s recent GA-18 and GA-23 directives on building occupancy limits, campus visits will be by appointment only until further notice. You can click here for a directory of available services and departments to call or e-mail to schedule a convenient time for your visit.
Additional Covid-19 Related Information:
- NTCC will begin to reopen to students and visitors by appointment only beginning Monday, June 1. Click here for more details.
- WiFi hotspots have been made available for student use in some of the parking areas on campus. Click here for more details.
- All campus events and activities that were scheduled through the end of the semester (May 16) are cancelled.
- NTCC's spring graduation ceremony has been postponed and May graduates will have the opportunity to participate in the August ceremony. Please see the Student COVID-19 FAQ section for more details.
- All official communication from NTCC and instructors is sent via your ntcc.edu e-mail address. Please check your e-mail often for important information. Your e-mail is accessed through the MyEagle Portal.
- College faculty are continuing their essential work from home until such time as it is deemed safe to resume a normal schedule back on campus. Employees should not report for duty on campus unless they are contacted by their supervisor. Our on-campus personnel is limited to a smaller number of persons needed to ensure certain types of operations requiring “hands on deck” continue. Specific details about work schedules should be addressed with supervisors.
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions for students
- Student Services are available via phone and e-mail. Click here for a special directory of offices you may need to reach.
In consideration of the latest recommendations from the CDC, Federal and State Governments regarding the unprecedented COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, the NTCC Campus is closed to the public until further notice and all classes have transitioned to online.
As this is a rapidly changing situation, we are monitoring the latest updates and guidelines closely and will keep our campus community apprised of any further changes that may become necessary. Campus health and safety is our top priority and we are working diligently to ensure that there is minimal disruption to instruction and student services during this time.
Other Important Information:
- Campus housing is closed.
- All spring 2020 sports and events have been cancelled.
- All other planned activities and gatherings on the NTCC main campus or outreach centers are cancelled effective immediately.