The investment in continuous learning strategically positions a company’s workforce for regional economic development and global competition. Upgrading the current skills and retraining the workforce in the local area through non-credit training programs remains the primary objective of the NTCC’s Department of Continuing Education and Corporate Training.
Whether it is a single course or an extensive training program for a small or a large company, we can offer the following:
- Free training assessments
- Customized courses to meet unique needs
- Programs suitable for diverse businesses and industries of our region
- Industrial Technology Training to employees in local industry to fulfill their needs for training
- A means by which local industry can meet growing needs to replace skilled tradesmen
- Flexible scheduling of courses
- Interactive, quality training from industry experts and our faculty
- Reasonable costs
- Grant resource information and assistance
- Skills for Small Businesses – grants to individual employees of companies with fewer than 100 employees
- Skills Development Fund – grants to provide customized training to improve the employee’s skills.
We are dedicated to providing innovative, high-quality, cost-effective, skill enhancement training for the benefit of the businesses, organizations, and individual clients who we serve. For more information, please contact the Department of Continuing Education and Corporate Training at 903-434-8134.