You must apply to Northeast Texas Community College before you apply to Northeast Nursing.
A current certificate as a Certified Nurse Aide is a requirement for application to the nursing program (VN or RN).
Steps to Applying to Nursing at NTCC
- Apply to NTCC.
- Submit official transcripts to the registrars office and have unofficial transcripts ready to upload
- Hesi A2 scores for traditional program applicants or Hesi LPN-RN mobility scores to upload
- Have current CNA license for upload or make note of when their CNA classes are scheduled
- Have at least 1 letter or reference to upload
- For transition students, need to upload a copy of nursing or paramedic license
Point Calculation Rubrics
Prepare your answers to these questions below before you begin the application process. Because the form must be completed within a 45 minute time frame, applicants should scan documents and note the questions below before you begin.
- Why do you want to be a nurse?
- If you had the opportunity to start your education all over again, knowing what you know now, what would you do differently?
- Have you ever had any experiences in the health care field? Describe
- What do you see yourself doing in the next 10 years?
- Describe two (2) things that you have done in your lifetime of which you are most proud.
When ready, click the link below and submit the application.