NOTICE of Application Deadline Extension for Traditional ADN (RN) and VN Programs only:
Applications for the Traditional 2-year ADN (RN) Program and Vocational Nursing Programs will be received and processed through June 20th at midnight. After June 20th, any applications received will be evaluated for the next admissions cycle (2023-2024 Academic Year). Please note: This applies only to our traditional nursing programs and not Transition Day or Night applicants whose deadline remains February 18th.
You must apply to Northeast Texas Community College before you apply to Northeast Nursing.
Steps to Applying to Nursing at NTCC
- Apply to NTCC. (Must have a student ID# to apply to nursing)
- Submit official transcripts to the registrar's office and have unofficial transcripts ready to upload
- TEAS scores for traditional/Paramedic Transition program applicants and ATI RN Fundamentals for VN to RN transition requires upload
- Have at least 1 letter or reference to upload
- For transition students, need to upload a copy of nursing or paramedic license
* In Addition to online application, you will be required to mail in or hand deliver in manila envelope/folder all uploaded documents to NTCC Nursing Department.*
Prepare your answers to these questions below before you begin the application process. Because the form must be completed within a 45 minute time frame, applicants should scan documents and note the questions below before you begin.
- Why do you want to be a nurse?
- If you had the opportunity to start your education all over again, knowing what you know now, what would you do differently?
- Have you ever had any experiences in the health care field? Describe
- What do you see yourself doing in the next 10 years?
- Describe two (2) things that you have done in your lifetime of which you are most proud.