You must apply to Northeast Texas Community College before you apply to Northeast Nursing.
Once you have your Student ID and Eagle Email you may then apply to the Nursing Program.
NOTICE: A current certificate as a Certified Nurse Aide is a requirement for application to the nursing program (VN or RN).
In order to complete the Nursing Program Application you will need electronic copies of the following documents:
- Transcripts from all schools attended
- You may upload unofficial transcripts to the application
- Photo of yourself – “head and shoulders” view (for example like an identification photo)
- Confirmation of taking HESI A2 including score
- HESI A2 (if applying to VN or RN) including score
- HESI LPN-ADN Entrance Exam (if applying to Mobility-LVN to RN) including score
- CNA Certificate or LVN License Number
- Letter of recommendation.
You MUST mail original documents (this is different than sending to the college admission process) to the Northeast Nursing Department at the address listed below.
Northeast Nursing Department
2886 FM 1735
Mount Pleasant, TX 75455
Prepare your answers to these questions below before you begin the application process. Because the form must be completed within a 45 minute time frame, applicants should scan documents and note the questions below before you begin.
- Why do you want to be a nurse?
- If you had the opportunity to start your education all over again, knowing what you know now, what would you do differently?
- Have you ever had any experiences in the health care field? Describe
- What do you see yourself doing in the next 10 years?
- Describe two (2) things that you have done in your lifetime of which you are most proud.
When ready, click the link below and submit the application.