STEPS TO FOLLOW:
CNA - Certified Nurses Aide
- 10 week course through Continuing Education
- Current Certification (CNA) required to apply to Nursing
- Human Growth & Development - PSYC 2314
- Anatomy and Physiology I - BIOL 2401
- Anatomy and Physiiology II - BIOL 2402
- Microbiology - BIOL 2420
EXAMS & GPA
- TEAS test with an overall composite score of 56% or higher. Please contact the testing center at 903-434-8272 or 903-434-8273 to schedule your test.
- 2.75 or higher GPA Overall
Continue to take any other nursing requisite classes for Associate Degree Nursing or Pre-Baccalaureate Nursing (Associates of Applied Science Nursing or Associate of Science)
Also encouraged to have all non-nursing courses completed by the time of starting Nursing Program.