The NTCC engineering program offers an A.S. Engineering degree.
- The recommended engineering curriculum includes an additional two to three courses to properly prepare college students for their junior level engineering courses at a university.
- Completion of an A.S. Engineering degree will satisfy the NTCC core curriculum requirements IF the student completes an additional three courses. Therefore, it is possible for an NTCC engineering graduate to be core complete within the State of Texas.
- All Engineering Majors Supported
- The engineering program has a full complement of engineering courses to support the first two years of an engineer's college education.
- The program offers four distinct engineering educational tracks to support the variety of engineering majors that are found throughout the State of Texas University systems.
Engineering Educational Tracks