APPLICANTS MUST READ PRIOR TO BEGINNING APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Before you begin the application process, the documents listed below will be required for upload. It is recommended the applicant gather these documents prior to beginning the application process because you will be required to upload all your documents right after you click to submit the application.
The application for employment is NOT COMPLETE and WILL NOT be considered for an interview unless ALL REQUIRED documents are received.
- All documents must be in one of the following formats: pdf, doc, docx, gif, htm, html, jpg, rtf, txt, wpd, and wps.
- The required documents that should be uploaded include the following:
- Cover letter of interest (addressing your qualifications, skills and knowledge as they pertain to this position)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (should be uploaded to the“Your References File” option. Letters must be signed by the originator or emailed directly from the originator.Letter’s cannot be older than 2 years.)
- Copies of all college transcripts (may be uploaded on the Additional Info option)
- If an applicant submits the application without all documents uploaded, the applicant will not have the ability to add the documents through the online application process.
- No paper documents will be accepted. If the applicant wishes to add additional documents at a later time, you may send your documents as an attachment to the following email: email@example.com