Training in leadership skills can be customized to meet the unique needs of your business or organization. The length of training and leadership topics are determined according to your needs and your schedule. Training can be provided at your location or at one of NTCC's community sites in Naples, Pittsburg, or Mt. Pleasant.
Topics that are frequently requested include:
- Finding Your Strengths
- Developing Your Personal Growth Plan
- Building High Performance Teams
- Understanding How Personality Differences Impact Your Team
- Managing Performance in the Workplace
- Building a Dynamic Volunteer Team
- Recognizing and Achieving Necessary Endings
- Managing Effective Meetings
- Time Management
Call Lisa York or Dan Schmeling at NTCC's Continuing Education and Corporate Training Department, 903-434-8134, or email them at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule one of the topics listed above or a topic that meets your unique need.