You cannot work, study or perform if you are hungry. Let's show our campus that we “CARE”!
Did you know that one in five East Texans, are hungry today? Texas has a higher rate of food insecurity, one that's higher than the national average. That means it is more difficult for our students, colleagues and community members to put food on the table.
The pantry's mission is to help alleviate food insecurities and hunger within the college community by providing students with non-perishable food and personal care items while respecting and maintaining the dignity of everyone we serve. The Eagle Pantry is a FREE campus resource for any current NTCC student. Each student can access our pantry once a month. Just present your current student ID. If you or someone you know could use this service, please contact us at 903.434.8307 or at CARE@ntcc.edu.
God’s Closet/Camp County Cares
Need additional food? All current NTCC students can access food once a month from God’s Closet in Pittsburg, Texas. Must present current student ID.
How can YOU help?
Tell students, donate food, sponsor a food drive or donate CASH! Follow us on Facebook for more information on OUR greatest needs and weekly specials.
- Donate – We continually accept donations of food and recyclable bags. Donations may be dropped off at any of the donation bins on campus or by contacting CARE@ntcc.edu.
- Monetary donations – Make any size donation to the Eagle Pantry, every little helps.
- Spread the word – Tell your students, staff members and our campus community about the Eagle Food Pantry. We are here to serve them!
- Participate – Encourage everyone you know to participate in the annual food drives and events. The donated food goes directly to the Eagle Food Pantry.
Things to Remember:
- Microwavable items are great
- Smaller sized/travel items are great
- You can donate to the pantry with a cash donation
- We accept gift cards for grocery stores
Things We Do Not Accept:
- Expired food