7 Steps to Success Checklist
- Complete the Application for Admission at www.applytexas.org
- Apply for Financial Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov - NTCC School Code - 016396
The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is used to determine eligibility for federal/state aid
After completing BOTH applications above AND you have received your admission letter with your NTCC Student ID number, bring to the Admissions Office the following:
- Provide OFFICIAL transcripts (high school, GED, or college)
If you have complete more than 12 college credit hours, we will not need your high school or GED. Less than 12 hours will require one of those. You must provide ALL transcripts from EVERY college you have attended. All high school transcripts MUST have the Date of Graduation.
- Provide OFFICIAL immunization record with proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination, or proof of exemption. (for all students under 30)
- Provide Accuplacer or approved alternative placement test scores
Approved alternatives include: exit-level TAKS (STARR), SAT, ACT, Compass, or THEA
After providing ALL of the above items required, then complete the final two steps:
First-time students can bring items to their MyEagle Orientation (it is preferred before)
- Attend the NTCC MyEagle Orientation
All first-time, full-time students are REQUIRED to attend. If you have less than 12 college credit hours, or if you have never been a full-time college student, you MUST attend.
- Meet with an Advisor
Both faculty and academic advisors are available to determine course placement/selections. All first-time students will be assigned to an advisor and required to meet with them prior to registration.
Apply for Admissions to NTCC
Address & Change Name Forms
Bacterial Meningitis Facts
Bacterial Meningitis Mandate
TSI-Texas Success Initiative
Tuition & Fee Schedule
Residency Forms & Information