Step by Step
Steps to getting enrolled at Northeast Texas Community College
Print this page for your convenience.
If you are a current or previous student, go directly to Campus Connect to register for intersession classes.
Enrollment steps for a new student:
- Submit Application For Admission .
- Receive acceptance email from the admissions office. The email will contain your NTCC Student ID and your NTCC email address which will be used as the official form of communication between you and your instructor during the semester. If you do not receive this notification within two working days of submission, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register for a class. Instructions for registration.
- Pay tuition online. Payment in full is due at time of registration. Financial aid is not accepted for Intersession. For assistance, contact Jaci Merritt in the Business Office at (903)434-8103.
- Purchase textbook. Required books are listed on the Intersession Course List and can be purchased from the College Store (903) 434-8150. Students must have a textbook before class begins.
- Fax unofficial transcripts to NTCC â€“ Anna Ingram 903-434-4401 or email them to email@example.com
- Provide all official transcripts to the Admissions Office.
Northeast Texas Community College
Attention: Admissions Office
P.O. Box 1307
Mt. Pleasant, Texas 75456
Official NTCC transcripts with grades will not be released until official transcripts have been received from all colleges.
- Furnish test scores unless scores or approved coursework is noted on faxed transcript.
Fax to NTCC â€“ Anna Ingram 903-434-4401 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved scores include exit-level TAKS or EOC, SAT, ACT, or TSI Assessment.
- Log into the class on the first after 8:00 a.m. Any student who has not logged into their course by the second day of class will be dropped from the course.