How to Access the Class
How to Access Online Class
- Go to mycampus.ntcc.edu to Log in to the myEagle Portal.
- Click on the link for First Time Users/Login help.
- Refer to the right side of the screen to determine your Login and Password
- Click the Sign In link, in the upper right side of the screen.
- Once you are logged into the portal, locate the LaunchPad on the left side of the screen
- Click on Blackboard icon
Having problems with Blackboard? Please refer to our Blackboard Help page.
- Click on the title of your course to access your class.
- You can access your Gmail account by clicking on the Gmail icon.
NTCC email will be the official form of communication during Intersession.
Log into class on the first day after 8:00a.m. Any student who has not logged into their course by midnight on the second day will be dropped from the course.