Whenever you are ready to get started on your educational goals, NTCC is here for you! We have new classes starting at least every eight weeks – so there is no need to wait for the next full semester to sign up.
Applying is Easy
Have you already applied to Northeast Texas Community College?
If not, please go to https://www.ntcc.edu/apply to apply online!
Need Assistance? 903-434-8100
Before new students may register for classes they will need to make an appointment with an advisor.
- In order to setup an appointment, you will need to select two days and two times. This will allow us to setup an appointment with you, even if we are unavailable for your first choice.
- Select the format in which your meeting would take plage. (i.e. Face to face, Phone, Zoom, Microsoft Teams).
- Once you submit your the form, our advisors will give you a phone call to confirm the day, time and format that you selected. If, for some reason you're unable to attend the meeting, we ask that you notify us as soon as possible.
We are currently enrolling for:
- Spring 2 (8 weeks) : March 21nd - May 12th
- May Intersession : May 16th - June 3th
Note: You must login to the myEagle Portal to schedule a call or video conference.