We are excited to celebrate our Spring 2019 commencement ceremonies this Saturday morning, May 18. This will be one of our biggest celebrations ever and we want to make sure the day is comfortable and memorable for our graduates and their guests. Below is some important information about graduation day:
- There will be two separate ceremonies.
Associate of Arts/Associate of Arts in Teaching/Associate of Science: 9 a.m.
Associate of Applied Science/Certificates: 11 a.m.
- Graduates should report to the SUB at least 30 minutes before their designated graduation time. A photographer will be available to take complimentary cap and gown pictures near the student activities office. Please arrive early enough to take advantage of this free service! The photos will be available for download at www.ntcc.edu/gradpics about a week after graduation.
- While we do not limit the number of guests that can attend, seating will be very limited at both ceremonies. Doors to the auditorium will open approximately 30 minutes before each ceremony begins and we suggest guests arrive early to get in line for a seat.
- The local fire department will be on hand to determine when the building reaches capacity. Guests who arrive after that time are welcome to view the ceremony via a live feed in the SUB.
- Please look for signs with more important information outside the Whatley Center and SUB on graduation day.
We look forward to seeing you on this special day. Congratulations to all of our graduates for a job well done!