The office of Marketing and Public Relations is responsible for the creation and purchase of all advertisements promoting the college. No advertising materials that will be distributed outside of the NTCC campus should be released until approval has been obtained from the Director of Marketing and Public Relations. This includes:
- Any advertisement for newspaper, radio, television, web, etc
- Program flyers and/or brochures that will be used for outside recruiting purposes
- Sponsorship ads for civic groups, schools, etc.
- Signs that will be visible to the general public
- Promotional items that will be distributed off campus (t-shirts, pens, etc)
All ads are purchased at the discretion of the office of Marketing and Public Relations. If an individual instructional department has advertising needs, they should contact the Director of Marketing and Public Relations to set up a marketing consultation to develop a marketing plan.
Note: If you plan to design any materials for your department, all NTCC marketing guidelines should be followed.