The Covid-19 challenge of 2020 led to a new format for the annual McGraw Hill Poster Contest. It also inspired some of our students to go above and beyond what had been attained in previous years! This page shows not only some of the leading student posters, but also some of the remarkable essays on which the posters were based. As students were expected to upload a video for our community judges, we also have a first-ever record of the appeal they made--on YouTube.
Some Exemplary Essays
- "American Exceptionalism and Boomeranging Intellectuals", by Madison McComasky
- "The Emotions of Prohibition. How Silent Films Supported the 18th Amendment" by Rebecca Yaws
- "The Hitler Rubric" by Jennika Appelberg
- Jennika Appelberg's Poster Submission
- Madison McComsky's Poster Submission
- Maritza Quinones' Poster Submission