Modern laboratories for science, technology, and creative and performing arts
- The Learning Resource Center, which houses a 30,000 volume library and computers with Internet access for student use.
- The Whatley Center for the Performing Arts which houses an art gallery, instructional stages for drama, and music practice rooms.
- A Physical Fitness Annex featuring Nautilus equipment and lighted tennis courts.
Other athletic facilities include lighted fields for intercollegiate baseball and women’s softball, and an on-campus rodeo arena.
- A spacious, 112-unit student housing facility. Rooms are double occupancy and include a men’s and women’s wing separated
by a lounge and lobby.
- More than 20 clubs and organizations, including service, religious, honorary, and professional groups are active at NTCC.