Nursing Applications Open Wednesday, November 29, 2023
Steps to Applying to Nursing at NTCC
- Students must first Apply to NTCC. (NTCC Student ID# is required to apply to nursing)
- Submit official transcripts to the registrar's office and have unofficial transcripts ready to upload
- TEAS scores for traditional/Paramedic Transition program applicants and ATI RN Fundamentals for VN to RN transition requires upload
- Have at least 1 letter or reference to upload
- For transition students, need to upload a copy of nursing or paramedic license
* In Addition to your online application, you will be required to mail in or hand deliver in a manila envelope/folder all uploaded documents to NTCC Nursing Department.*
Prepare your answers to these questions below before you begin the application process. Because the form must be completed within a 45 minute time frame, applicants should scan documents and note the questions below before you begin.
- Why do you want to be a nurse?
- If you had the opportunity to start your education all over again, knowing what you know now, what would you do differently?
- Have you ever had any experiences in the health care field? Describe
- What do you see yourself doing in the next 10 years?
- Describe two (2) things that you have done in your lifetime of which you are most proud
Transition VN/Paramedic to ADN Deadline: March 1, 2024
Associate Traditional ADN RN Deadline: March 18, 2024
VN Certificate Deadline: March 18, 2024