The NTCC Ag Club was formed in Fall 2008, at which time members ratified their new constitution and elected officers. The purposes for which the Club was established are as follows:
to encourage leadership and fellowship among students interested in agriculture
- to promote the interests of the agriculture program at NTCC
- to participate in the activities and support the purposes of the Texas Junior College Agriculture Association
- to promote good community relations in northeast Texas through community outreach and service projects
- to provide services for agriculturally-oriented youth groups
- to promote the agriculture industry in general
Leadership Team 2017-2017
President: Cheyenne Lee
Vice-Pres: Jan Shirley
Secretary: Madison Blood
Treasurer: Skylar Martin
Reporter: Devon Hargrove
Advisor: Chad Henry
Meetings are held every 2nd Wednesday and 4th Tuesday in the Ag Complex Room Ag 116 beginning at 12:35 pm.(lunch included)
Follow us on facebook at NTCC Ag Club
FFA LDE Contests, Scare Fair, Community Service Projects, Living From the Ground Up Seminars, TJCAA FFA Conference and Competition.
The Ag Club is affiliated with the TJCAA (Texas Junior College Agriculture Association) which sponsors a contest each spring which rotates among a number of four-year agriculture schools who are members of the Agriculture Consortium of Texas.
Who Can Join?
Anyone with an interest in agriculture and a willingness to serve may join the ag club. Annual dues are $10 payable each Fall. Officers are elected each Fall and only those students with a major in agriculture may serve as officers.
Contact Advisor: Chad Henry, firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-434-8177
Check out our facebook page @ NTCC Ag Club