The Transfer Center provides helpful tools and resources you need to successfully navigate the transfer process. The following links provide information on financial aid resources, college pricing as well as comparisons to other universities, transcript request process, and identifying what courses will transfer to other Texas universities.
Transfer Student Checklist
- Compare all universities you are interested in. Explore each university website. Review all deadlines & calendar of events.
- Research any grade requirements for your degree program.
- Contact the school you are interested in to inquire about any transfer agreement the university has with NTCC.
- Apply for admissions. www.applytexas.org
- Apply for the program you are interested in attending at the university.
- Fill out FAFSA & add all universities you are interested in.
- Apply for scholarships at the university & loans as needed.
Scholarship websites: www.fastweb.com, College Factual, Collegefish, HSF.net
- Schedule & meet with an advisor at the University of Transfer. View schedule of classes
- Tour the campus. Inquire & attend new transfer orientation.
- Bring proof of your Up To Date MMR immunization.
- Submit your official transcripts from all post secondary institutions attended and other required documents.
- Apply for housing on campus or near campus if needed.
- Submit any required deposits.
- Purchase your parking permit and obtain your student identification card.
- Register for your classes and order your textbooks
- Get Involved! Learn about student clubs and organizations at your new campus.
- Helpful websites: www.tccns.org or collegescorecard.ed.gov