It is required that all students on the Northeast Texas Community College Campus obtain and carry a myEagle Passport Card.
You'll use your myEagle Passport Card often, so make sure to carry it with you at all times. You will be able to use it to:
- Receive financial aid disbursements (unless Student designates another financial institution)
- Receive book buyback credits
- Purchase food through your meal plan
- Check out books from the library
- Attend athletic events
- Receive student discounts from participating merchants
- Dorm and building access
- Copy/print services
- Optional access to a Herring Bank checking account with Debit Card capabilities
Northeast Texas Community College and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the myEagle Passport Card. The myEagle Passport Card is a multi-functional card which allows you to open an optional checking account that offers free access to Herring Bank ATMs and over 55,000 Allpoint ATMS nationwide (effective July 2016). You will to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard signature or pin-based transactions. It's the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus.
A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:
- No Monthly Service Charge
- Free Online Banking and Mobile App
- Text or Email Alerts
- Free rewards program with debit card purchases (enrollment required)
- Parents can easily deposit money to your account
Visit the ID card office to get your myEagle Passport ID Card. Use your new myEagle Passport Card as your official student ID, for all of your on-campus needs.
For information on how to obtain your myEagle Passport Card, call the ID card office at 903-434-8100 or visit the ID Card office in the Student Services Admin Building, (Monday - Thursday, 8am - 6pm; Friday, 8am - Noon)
Eagle Passport Card Office
Location: Student Services Administration Building
Phone Number: 903-434-8100
Staff: Business Office
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 8am - 6pm
Friday, 8am - Noon
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Contact Herring Bank at 1-866-348-3435.
You will also need to go to the ID Card office for a new card.