Northeast Texas Community College offers a condensed term each December and May that afford students the opportunity to earn at least 3 semester credit hours that can be used towards the completion of their degree. The courses offered during these intersession terms are high quality, affordable online courses that are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). For the December Intersession, courses are transcripted in the Fall semester. May Intersession courses are transcripted in a separate semester that is not part of the spring or summer semesters. All Intersession courses will transfer to most colleges and universities. For more information, use the links on the menu to the left, or to get started, follow the steps below. The cost of a three-hour course is $300 (plus textbook). Note: This flat rate only applies to the intersession term, and additional fees may apply for some students.
Steps to Apply/Register for Intersession Course
- Complete the application for admission by clicking Application Form.
- Email your unofficial transcript to Dr. Miles Young at firstname.lastname@example.org and request an official transcript from all colleges and universities you have attended to be sent to NTCC, P. O. Box 1307, Mt. Pleasant, TX 75455 Attn: Admissions
- Choose a class from the available courses for May Intersession or December Intersession and contact the Distance Education office at 903-434-8257 or email email@example.com to register.
- Pay your tuition through myEagle student portal The tuition charges will include an Inclusive Access* fee which covers the cost of the ebook and other course materials needed to successfully complete the course.
- For additional information, Contact Us.