Watch the following short video series to understand the basics of Applying for Financial Aid.
You are now ready to complete your FAFSA (Free Application or Federal Student Aid)!
- Create an FSA ID. (If you are a dependent student, one parent will also be required to have an FSA ID.)
- Watch tutorial for completing FAFSA. Watching this before you start, or as you complete, your FAFSA, will remove a lot of frustration from the process
- Complete FAFSA
NTCC SCHOOL CODE - 016396
- Summer 2018 – Complete 2017-2018 FAFSA
- Fall 2018 – Complete 2018-2019 FAFSA
- Monitor your email! All financial aid communication will be sent to the email address listed on your FAFSA.
- Provide additional documentation as requested.
Approximately 60% of FAFSA’s processed by NTCC are selected by the federal government for verification. This process dictates additional documentation that NTCC must collect before processing the financial aid file.
- Once NTCC has received your FAFSA, you can monitor the status of your application and award on your Financial Aid Portal. From the MENU, select Documents & Messages to review outstanding requirements. Click on the required document to access the electronic form or additional information.
(Insert login instructions)
Required documents can be emailed, faxed or mailed:
Northeast Texas Community College
ATTN: Financial Aid Office
P.O. Box 1307
Mount Pleasant, TX 75456
FAX (903) 434-4455
For more information, please call (903) 434-8132