Watch the following short video series to understand the basics of Applying for Financial Aid.
You are now ready to complete your FAFSA (Free Application or Federal Student Aid)!
- Create an FSA ID. (If you are a dependent student, one parent will also be required to have an FSA ID.)
- Watch tutorial for completing FAFSA. Watching this before you start, or as you complete, your FAFSA, will remove a lot of frustration from the process
- Complete FAFSA
NTCC SCHOOL CODE - 016396
- Summer 2022
- Fall 2022 – Complete 2022-2023 FAFSA
- Monitor your email! All financial aid communication will be sent to the email address listed on your FAFSA.
- Provide additional documentation as requested.
Approximately 60% of FAFSA’s processed by NTCC are selected by the federal government for verification. This process dictates additional documentation that NTCC must collect before processing the financial aid file.
- Once NTCC has received your FAFSA, you can monitor the status of your application and award on your Financial Aid Portal. From the MENU, select Documents & Messages to review outstanding requirements. Click on the required document to access the electronic form or additional information.
Log In Instructions for Financial Aid Portal
Required documents can be emailed, faxed or mailed:
Northeast Texas Community College
ATTN: Financial Aid Office
P.O. Box 1307
Mount Pleasant, TX 75456
FAX (903) 434-4455
For more information, please call (903) 434-8132