Once your application is received and processed, you will receive an email or letter in the mail requesting documentation necessary to complete the process. It is important that you respond promptly to this letter, as no further action can be made until this step is completed.
After NTCC has received your application and documentation, the Financial Aid office will be able to process your application. Now you may check your award status online via NTCC Financial Aid System.
How to access NTCC Financial Aid System
To access the award information from Campus Connect:
- Go to https://myeagle.ntcc.edu
- Log in using your portal username and password.
Click on“Need Assistance?” if you need help accessing the portal.
- Click on the Financial Aid link from the Student menu area on the left.
- If you are a first-time user, you will need to select“First Time User” under the submit button in the login box. Follow the prompts to complete your login profile.
- Click on the“Your Documents” tab and submit all necessary documentation
(Please Note: your application cannot be reviewed until all documentatin has been received).
- Click on the“Messages” tab to review your messages regarding your application.
- Click on“Your Awards” to review your awarded financial aid.
Still have questions?
Click here to e-mail the NTCC Financial Aid Office. One of our Student Services Specialists will respond promptly (usually within 24 hours).